Thursday, March 22, 2012

A life well traveled.






Have you ever just contemplated on where you are in life is not where you are suppose to be? You look back at all the crossroads that you have been to. What if you would of turned right, instead of turning left? What if you would of took a few more minutes to enjoy a moment. Would that change everything in your life? I've went through so many trials and tribulations in my life. Lost a child, lost a marriage. Lost 121 pounds. Lost myself in the process.  And now what? Where do I turn? What should I do? How do I find the person I really am? This all starts with me.



My sister and I have always been close and never been able to be just sisters as adults. So we are taking time the weekend of my thirtieth birthday to take 4 days and just go. Destination X. Coming to a town near you and find ourselves.The people we are inside. I know in four days we won't learn it all. But we will learn new things to help us along the way.

No comments:

Post a Comment